Registered Massage Therapy Job Kitchener
Strive Physiotherapy and Performance is looking for a registered massage therapist to join our growing team and company. We are looking for someone who strives to be client focused and is wanting to grow as a professional. At Strive, we focus on using our knowledge and experience to prevent and rehabilitate physical injury and achieve optimal performance. We pride ourselves upon our outstanding customer service and our one-on-one approach with our clients.
To be a leader in healthcare service delivery, specifically physiotherapy, massage therapy, and preventative care, within our local community of Kitchener and Waterloo Region.
To help our clients achieve optimal health and performance through customer driven services and evidence-based practice.
- Must be a Registered Massage Therapist, and in good standing with the college
- Friendly, outgoing, and a desire to help people
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- An active license plus liability insurance
What you’ll learn:
- How to create unforgettable customer-focused experiences and relationships
- Caseload management and follow up etiquette
- Business aspects for running a clinic
- How to measure performance
- Share knowledge with physiotherapists
- Psychological insights and approaches to healthcare
How you’ll grow:
- Regular mentorship with the clinic owner
- Regular technique and knowledge exchange sessions with our other RMT and PTs
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- As our clinic expands, there are opportunities to grow within company leadership
Why you’ll love it here:
- Free continuing education days
- Quarterly team events and outings (adaptations for COVID are in place)
- Electronic charting
- Our physiotherapists send their clients to you (Your schedule is always full!)
- Opportunities for growth
- No weekends!
- Paid Vacation
- Education Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Job Security
We welcome new graduates!